GREAT DECISIONS: America’s Largest Discussion Program on World Affairs
The Foreign Policy Association provides background information, policy options and stimulates discussion on eight critical issues facing America today. Join people across our country in a shared learning experience.
We are so excited to begin this new 9-week course to learn and discuss world events, stimulate thinking and re-discover the art of discourse. Topics include:
- The waning of Pax Americana?
- Russia’s foreign policy
- China and America: the new geopolitical equation
- Media and foreign policy
- Turkey: a partner in crisis
- U.S. global engagement and the military
- South Africa’s fragile democracy
- Global health: progress and challenges
Registration is limited to 20 participants Cost is approximately $30.00 for materials.
Convened by: Forward Chicago, Leage of Women Voters of Chicago, Ofice of 47th Ward – Ald. Ameya Pawar, and Sulzer Regional Library
Course dates (Mondays 7:00 – 9:00 pm): June 4, 11th, 18th, 25th; July 9, 16, 23, 30th
More info and
Sign up here: