Join our continuing series that follows the latest science related to COVID-19 and how it impacts our lives. Topics to be covered:
- What’s the best ongoing prevention against COVID-19?
- Is there a new variant headed our way?
- When and where do we wear masks?
- What restrictions are being lifted?
- What’s next in terms of antibody treatment and more?
- Question and answer session follows presentation
- Please submit questions in advance (with “Dr. Ison” in the subject line) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Wednesday, March 16, 2022 at 5:00pm
This program is sponsored by: