Top 10 Reasons to attend the 47th Ward Health & Wellness Day on Saturday, October 26th.
10. Free flu shots for everyone!
9. Free health screenings – including blood pressure, cholesterol, blood glucose.
8. Learn about local volunteer opportunities and how you can give back to your community.
7. Free yoga class!
6. Connect with mental health resources.
5. Enjoy a variety of wellness presentations by local providers scheduled throughout the day.
4. Bring a new personal care or health item and we will donate it to one of our local food pantries.
3. Enjoy the company of your friends and neighbors.
2. All ages are welcome!
1. Your health is a precious gift, and we want to help you hold on to it.
Join us on Saturday, October 26 from 9:30am – 2pm at the Sulzer Regional Library, located at 4455 N. Lincoln Avenue. Together, we’ll put the “we” in wellness!